01 March 2012

Watched "Cooling Off Day" by Wildrice

I was invited to the gala night of Wildrice's "Cooling off day"



I invited Daisy as my date for the night!








"Cooling off day",  is a collection of real testimonials from citizens on the subject of the election day and the views on the political parties. Presented in a fun and dramatic way. This is the second season of the show, the first run was part of a festival.



Written by the amazingly talented Alfian Sa'at

I had the honor to work with Wildrice on many productions, namely the annual pantomimes. See my post on Cinderel-lah, and few month back Aladdin! (Yet to blog about it)
It's always great to see the guys at work. Wildrice is made up of really hardworking, passionate and creative people!

Post-show reception...

"Cooling Off Day" is now showing at the SOTA theatre till 11th March, catch it



Thank you everybody at Wildrice!

With love,
  - Kiki Tay





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Like my blog!