05 March 2012

Designing effects for iTheatre's "Sing to the Dawn"

Designing effects for iTheatre's "Sing to the Dawn"


 This is the latest production by iTheatre. "Sing to the Dawn" will be running till 19th March at Drama Centre, National Library. Find out more about the show at iTheatre's website


Some amazing scenes taken from rehearsals.


  It's great to be working with iTheatre again. I've been working with iTheatre in many of their productions and my last production of "WAAH Magic" was part of iTheatre's ACE festival. The last show which I was involved in was "The Elves and the Shoemaker"re-written by Brian Seward. (I will do a blog post on that show soon!)

 I had the honor to work with Brian in so many of his projects. Brian is such an inspiration! His passion and creativity never fail to amaze me.




The beautiful set designed by Yu Hsien!








Some behind the scene photos!

 



Great job by the incredible cast of Sing to the Dawn!


Don't miss this amazing production! Tickets are almost sold out, so hurry!

- Kiki Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Like my blog!