15 September 2011

... I'M BACK!!!

After I went "missing" for so long... I'm finally back!

So many things had happened during this period. Days leading up to July's Magic Carnival, I had so many projects going on at the same time, I spent countless sleepless night trying to work, rework, plan, re-plan so much that I get maybe an average of 4hrs sleep every two days, and two days before Magic Carnival, I didn't sleep at all desperately trying to complete everything and by the time it was showtime, I was a zombie in a hyper-active, auto-pilot mode! During the show, I literally felt like my soul drifted out, hovering above my body and witnessing a hyper-active me doing a show without me consciously controlling it. I guess there is a certain "magic" on stage, that every time even when I'm sick or tired, once on stage, any aches, pains, restlessness all just disappears!

  But all these came with a consequence... Immediately after Magic Carnival, all the aches, pains, lack of rest and everything else started coming back to me. I fell sick, and was so sick that I really thought I was dying... Many symptoms of different illnesses started to show up, but thankfully after lots of scans, tests, checks etc. no serious conditions are found. Despite such an unhealthy lifestyle I had been living, all reports shows that I am still nice and healthy! I was given a second chance to live... Thank God! It's amazing what stress can do you, both mentally and physically. I lost a record 12kg during this period!!

Anyway, after Magic Carnival I had a good rest, spent some time doing some "soul searching" and now I have a different outlook in life. Trying too hard, doing too many things at one time, neglecting many of the truly important people and things in my life. It is time to let go many of my commitments and focus on the important things instead. Life is, really too short to try to do everything hoping that you can be the best in all of them. You might not know what this "new outlook" is but I think it will show in time to come... One thing for now, Magic Carnival won't be returning anytime soon... Thank you everybody who had supported me in this amazing journey, and it really IS, indeed an AMAZING JOURNEY! I am sincerely touched by the people involved in this project, many whom had sacrificed so much to make this possible. I am really, truly, extremely blessed with so many supportive friends that is willing to do so much for me and really had made my life truly amazing... While it is almost impossible to return all the favors, I will try my very best... Here is a BIG THANK YOU to everybody who had, in one way or another, touched my life. Thank you friends, fans and everybody reading this blog...


KIKI IS BACK...!!!



With so much love, and then some,

- Kiki Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Like my blog!