26 September 2011

Harry & Jane - The most beautiful wedding ever!

The Most Beautiful Wedding Ever!


This post has been long overdue, it was dated 3 months back on 17 July. The most beautiful wedding ever!
(Be sure to watch the video at the end of this post!)

Harry and Jane got married in Las Vegas about 6 years ago, on 1st Oct 2005. Today they celebrated with their family and friends :-)


 In case you didn't already know, Harry played an important role in my life. Not only is he a good friend, he is also my "brother," my mentor, my business partner and my idol!! Highly successful in everything he does, selfless in sharing his wisdom, Harry is someone I can "look up" to, and "look for" when I needed help or advise.

A beach wedding at Sentosa Singapore, a place where I am all so familiar with. I perform regularly at the nearby "Songs of the Sea". Click here to see the post!

Harry's main business is in the events industry so he has a lot of expectation to live up to. Check out some of the activities he had planned for his guests! 





Something for the young...
As well as something for the not-so-young..

And of course, close-up magic by someone you might know :-)


A sumptuous buffet spread!





Jane wore a STUNNING dress! An original, designed by Hayden Ng, a renowned local designer. I loved it! It brought out a certain "feel" that is uniquely Jane! (It won't look good on me though) :-P


Thomas came to join us in celebrating this happy occasion :-)


This is the moment...


Shortly after...

It's SHOWTIME!!


Making sure everybody is dressed for the occasion...
It is after all, a beach party...


The Donna Daniels Show!

Charles Wong, one of the BEST "beatboxers" in the WORLD!

Charles and I served our nation in the same company. The SAF Music and Drama Company, the birth place of many talented individuals (including me :-P ) 


I got to watch the show after my performance! I've always been working IN events, seldom do I get to attend one, it sure feels good to be IN the audience for a change! :-)


Wayne was the Emcee for the evening...


 Wayne's got the audience cheering and roaring with laughters all night long! That is guaranteed of course, if you have Wayne as your Emcee :-)


When night falls, this is the moment we had all been waiting for...


This video was captured over the heads of the audience using the help of a SELF-SHOT™EXTENDER!



...The most beautiful wedding ever!

Here's wishing Harry & Jane, a great adventure ahead filled with love, joy and happiness...!

With love, and them some...
 - Kiki Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Like my blog!