27 August 2010

Watched Chestnuts in 3D!


I watched chestnuts in 3D yesterday! It didn't require any 3D glasses, yet everything was 3-Dimensional as though they were right in front of me!


I had been a fan of Chestnuts for many years! Chestnuts is a yearly theatre production with lots of comedy spoofs and funny skits! Been looking forward to it every year! And this year, Jonathan and Wenfu invited me! :-)

I brought Denise along!

It came with an official guide to my fun pack! if only it came with a fun pack..


(Picture to come..)

The back of the guide contains a cut-out 3D glasses that you could cut out and wear, no scissors to cut it out? no problem, simply cut out the scissors and use it to cut out the glasses!

The show was held at Jubilee Hall.. Jubilee Hall.. brings back memories.. It was where my first production was held..




Met Frankie at the show!

There were so many hilarious acts I don't know where to begin! You've gotta watch it yourself!

We sat with George Chan!


I know I'm not suppose to take pictures during the show but erm... my dog ate my homework! (Can't think of a better excuse..)


Nightmare on Glee street!




An extremely clever and funny spoof of IP MAN! Laughed so hard I nearly fell off my seat!


Ris Low's sister! Wahahahaa! This was the highlight of the show! With Jonathan's hilarious comedy writing and Judee's clever acting, it brought the house down with laughters!!



Dwayne did an incredible job!

The man behind the show! Jonathan Lim!

It was an incredible and EXTREMELY HILARIOUS show!! It is still showing till 4th September 2010! If you haven't watched the show GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!! Tickets are available at SISTIC

Thank you Jonathan, Wenfu, for such an incredibly FUN time!

- Kiki Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Like my blog!