26 August 2010

Singapore Association of Magician's Annual Dinner!

Attended our Singapore Association of Magicians' Annual dinner @ the famous Roland Restaurant! A night of shows, entertainment and good food! 
Exciting performances by magicians Roger Lim, Andrew Kong, Edward Ooi, Iron Will, Jeremy Pei, Jeremy Tan, Mystifying Imran, Jeff Leong, Pambudi & Joe Yu !
Roger charming us with his new comedy act!
My hero, Danny Koh!

SAM's 37th Anniversary cake cutting ceremony!


Click on the video to play!



John Teo, president of our association. John has been very supportive of me for the past years.. ;-) extremely nice guy and an EXTREMELY successful businessman! (He has an incredible collection of cars! Lamborghini, a Ferrari, and a few others! :-O )




My good friend Jeff Leong, an excellent magician from Malaysia! Entertaining us with such flair and incredible showmanship!

Met Wendy at the event!

 Imran's son Irfan! Or I would often call "Mystifying Baby!" I was there when he was born.. well, not literally THERE when he was born.. maybe a day after.. haahaa.. He has grown up so much! Already beginning to have the flair of a magician!

Everybody wants to take a picture with him!


Iron Will did an incredible and highly entertaining escape act! I still remember this funny line he said.. "I can escape from ANYTHING! ..... except form N.S..." Haahaahaa!

Nique Tan! My long time buddy whom I haven't hanged out with for soooo long! Nique is considered as one of the top close-up magician in Singapore! he's also an excellent singer and performer, now excelling in Mentalism! (It's the ability to read minds.. not a mental condition..)

I thought one of my picture, when i had a new haircut.. looked a little like him.. what do you think?

Great minds think alike.. and in fashion sense..

Pambudi from Indonesia! I missed him so much! He was away from Singapore for many year, finally back for good! Love his performances and his sense of humor!

Gician Tan, the owner of a chain of shops "Gift-A-Name", which was previously known as "House of Humor".. he created all the little packet magic tricks that we find in stores, and that was how I first started my passion on magic..


If you are a budding magician and would like to excel in magic, Singapore Association of Magician is great place to learn and to fellowship with other awesome magicians! Find out more from our website http://www.singaporemagicians.org/

- Kiki Tay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Like my blog!