26 November 2010

Performing with the Stars at MediaCorp Tradeshow!

Performing at MediaCorp Festival 2010!
I was invited to perform in this year's MediaCorp festival held in Suntec City Convention Centre. It was an amazing experience catching up with old friends and meeting many super stars of caldecott hill! :-)


My act showcases the new and innovative products of MediaCorp's interactive media as well as MediaCorp Publishing's new STYLE magazine on the iPad!



Preparing for the show!

Before


After

Some behind the scene shots!

Caught Judy while she only had ONE eyelash on!







Andrew did the make-up, I worked with Andrew during the filming of Channel U's "The Illusionist"



My cast for the night! Fen & Asrul,

And my lovely assistant Tianle! (with Rozz behind attempting to spoil the picture)

Francis came to help out and support! 


And the show begins!

Didn't had much chance to take enough pictures, but my acts consist of an LED act that filled the stage with lights, a magical appearance of host Shan & Rozz, a magical appearance of a girl from light, as well as appearance of STYLE magazine app on an iPad.

Some behind the scene shots during rehearsals!


View of MediaCorp TV theatre from the stage

Meet the heroes behind Channel U!
I worked with Ming (on the right) during the promotion of Channel U's "The Illusionist" Ming was in  the marketing and promotion department of "The Illusionist", which coincidentally the role of Mei Xin in the drama was also named "Ming" and was also in the marketing and promotion department in the show :-)

Jonathan, Judy & Rodney!


Jean & Melvin from MediaCorp's interactive media!

Rozz shows how short I am while I tiptoed in the middle of both of them!

My heroes! Asrul, Fen & Tianle!

Also thanks to Xiangzhi & Jason! They were mostly "behind the camera" but couldn't have done it without them!

Thank you everybody for this amazing experience!

- Kiki Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Like my blog!