30 September 2010

A day with Ernesto!

My good friend Ernesto Planas just finished his year-long contract with Resort World Genting, starring in the DAZZLE show! On the way to perform in the prestigious "Le Plus Cabaret Du Monde", Ernesto stopped by Singapore and visited me for a day, and I showed him Singapore!





Picking Ernesto up at the Airport!

Ernesto delivered a priceless gift to me from my dearest friend Sonny Fontana! More about Sonny in my next post!
Kevin James from Las Vegas sent his well wishes! 
Kevin is an excellent magician! Here is a clip of him performing in America's Got Talent, that created a tremendous response on the internet!

A card from Jason Byrne! Can't really make out the words.. >.<


How to see the most of Singapore in a day? It's either the Singapore flyer or Marina Bay Sands.. We chose MBS!


Entry to the Sky Garden includes an audio device, that give information at various points of the "tour"










Ernesto picked up some nice pair of jeans at Emporio Armani!



Went to Sim Lim Square to shop for some electronic gadgets!

With hours left to catch his flight, I brought Ernesto to the Singapore Association of Magician's monthly meeting!


Magicians watching Ernesto's performance on a small screen >.<
Ernesto gave an impromptu lecture, sharing theatrical performing techniques to the magicians!

Off to the airport!
Ernesto's excess baggage weighs over 100kg! Yikes!

His flight was delayed for almost 3 hours, so went for a drink at Crowne Plaza Hotel!


Ernesto introduced me to his homeland's food! Can't remember what it was called.. Some italian desert/snack.. Melon with Pork!
Time to say Goodbye!


Too bad he can only stay for half a day, so many more things I wanted to show him!

To check out some of Ernesto's performances, go to youtube and search for "Ernesto Planas"!

- Kiki Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Like my blog!