10 June 2014

Kiki Tay, Ambassador of Science Centre Singapore!

It actually happened for quite a while now but I haven't had the chance to officially announce it yet. I'm now the Brand Ambassador of The Science Centre Singapore!


 This is truly a great honour and a dream come true for me. Many exciting projects are lined up and this is going to be an amazing adventure!

If you are an avid reader of my blog, you would have noticed that recently I have been actively involved with the science centre! Check out some of my previous post:





I was featured in the latest edition of "Science Beats" Magazine
(Click on the image to enlarge)


Heartfelt thanks to Professor Lim Tit Meng (Chief Executive Of Science Centre Singapore) and Clarence Sirisena (Deputy Chief Executive Of Science Centre Singapore) and everybody at the Science Centre Singapore for their trust, support and for believing in me. This is the beginning of an exciting adventure!


More to come! Check back for the latest update!

With love and gratitude,
- Kiki Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Like my blog!