17 August 2013

Kiki Tay's EFX Show at the Festive Grand Theatre, Resorts World Singapore!

Performing at the Festive Grand Theatre @ Resorts World Sentosa!

It was my dream to perform at the Festive Grand Theatre! Although it was only for one night for a corporate booking, nevertheless it was a thrill and a dream come true for me!



The Festive Grand Theatre is the home to many incredible shows including "Voyage de La Vie" a show that I watched 3 times while it was playing here! See my previous blog post.

Some behind-the-scene photos
(Click on the image to enlarge)



Some creepy props I found backstage!


My 30watt RGBY Laser! Powerful enough to burn a hole in a concrete! You won't believe the amount of paperwork and licenses required in order to operate these...


Testing out some of my effects, which includes a "show robot" that I built. Read about it here.





I had a dressing room with attached showers, sofa & even a mini fridge!

Some pictures taken from the actual show






  



   

  
The combined efforts of many people behind the scenes, dedicating hundreds of man-hours to help create a truly amazing show.. Thank you everybody, for making my dreams come true! 


I hope to have my own long-running show here someday... In the meantime, I'll miss the theatre...

With love,
  - Kiki Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Like my blog!