09 June 2013

Introducing the LED Magician v2.0!

Check out my latest creation, The "LED Magician v2.0"!



It all started several years ago when I was figuring out a method to add animated effects to my LED costume. I tried searching on the net for a product that would accomplish this but to despair, there wasn't such product. After discussions in forums, days of research, experimenting with the Arduino and all, I finally created the solution! To cut the long story short, I found a huge demand for a product like this and soon sold hundreds of the earlier version to hobbyists and professionals all over the world! Now after much feedbacks and modifications, I created a brand new version with many improvements! Of course, I gave it a nice, relevant name!

Presenting, The LED Magician Version 2.0!



I won't go into much details of the product as I'm not trying to sell anything through my blog, and I'm sure a lot of you don't give a d**m about it. If you're interested to find out more, go to this dedicated website that I created:


Older Version

Here is an example of a project I created using the earlier version, it's an animated LED ball that I still use in my show! Visit my website above for examples of projects using the new "LED Magician"!




Here's an old video from "WAAH Magic!" back in 2009. I made my LED backdrop and costume using an early prototype of the same circuit. Scroll to the end to see the effects!


The older version is still available from my webstore www.SpecialEffectsMagic.com 
I'm phasing the older version out soon and stocks are low. If you're interested, grab them before they are gone!

With Love,
   - Kiki Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Like my blog!