23 June 2013

Catch me at the Singapore Mini Maker Faire 2013!

Catch me at the Singapore Mini Maker Faire 2013!


You've seen all my inventions and creations, all the gadgets and special effects I used in my shows, now see them LIVE at the Singapore Mini Maker Faire 2013!

I will be showcasing all my creations, including the effects I created for my EFX Show and more! It's a behind-the-scenes look at the technology behind the Magic! 

I will also be giving a talk on my creations as well as an in-depth look at the inspiration and motivations behind them. In the talk, I will be introducing and explaining the design and technology behind The "LED Magician v2.0" as well as an exclusive preview to what I had in store for the future! I will be giving the talk on each day of the two days event. You can pre-register to attend at the Maker Faire website or just register on the spot but seats are limited so register now! 

The Singapore Mini Maker Faire is the second of the annual event aimed to showcase and promote a "maker" spirit. Showcasing amazing creations by people from all over the world. Ever wanted to make something but not sure where to start? Come to the Maker Faire to learn and to be inspired by the Maker spirit!

This year, the Maker Faire is bigger than ever! It will be held at the *SCAPE Warehouse at *SCAPE Orchard. I have a 7sq meter booth at the faire, with enough LEDs and lasers to light up the entire space so you can't miss it! Please do drop by to say hi!

Hope to see you there!

With Love,
   - Kiki Tay

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kiki Tay. I love your Blog and your little adventures :) Your Fan from Germany !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Like my blog!