06 February 2012

Before and after...

Just a little update... last quarter (of 2011) had been a really crazy period for me. I went through a really tough time focusing on the amount of work I was burdened with... Lack of sleep, lack of appetite and full of stress...

Before (at my peak)... 85kg..

After... 64kg

Now... At a much healthier weight :-)

I was so buried in work that I neglected all the important people and things in my life... Beginning of this year, I had the chance to slow things down a bit, to think about how I could have done things better. I had to give up some of the commitments that I had worked so hard on, but it was for the better good. I got the chance to get a better rest and a chance to eat healthier... I think life is much better now :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Like my blog!