28 July 2011

Kiki Tay's Multi-Sensory Special Effects Act in WSH Awards Ceremony!

July had been a busy period for me, with Magic Carnival opening its curtains again for the FOURTH season this 31st July along with many other projects and shows, it leaves me very little time to blog.

Here are some pictures taken from my performance last night at WSH Awards Ceremony


It sort of combines all my crazy obsessions into one act! With custom music composed by my good friend, the renowned theatre music maestro Bang Wenfu!

 UV Effect drawing / Glow-in-the-dark painting



Lasers!


A Magical "Laser Guided" Flying cloth that flies over the heads of the audience!







  

Magic!







 And of course, tonnes of confetti!








Lots of love and thanks to Arthur, Adam, Alan, Ronnie and everybody at Glorious Singapore!
Not forgetting my beloved crews, Jason, Xiangzhi, Chris and Fion!




Come and catch some of my new acts debuting at *SCAPE Magic Carnival this Sunday, 7pm at *SCAPE Warehouse theatre! JUST 3 MORE DAYS TO GO!! Tickets available at only $15 if you purchase online! ($20 at the door) More info at www.MagicCarnival.com.sg !


Video to come, check back here for updates! :-)


- With love,
  Kiki Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Like my blog!