26 January 2011

What is *SCAPE Magic Carnival?


   During my more than 10 years in the industry, I have been blessed with countless opportunities.  I wanted to find a way to pay back. This project of mine, *SCAPE Magic Carnival, is a monthly production featuring amazing acts from Singapore! I wanted to create a platform for young, up and coming magicians to showcase their talent! This was exactly what I needed when I started over 10 years ago. Lately I've seen so many amazing acts performed by many talented young magicians. They have great acts and are extremely passionate about their craft, but lack a platform to showcase their skills! This project aims to provide them with just that! Each month, we feature different talented individuals and their acts! The nice people at *SCAPE have been so supportive of this cause, and I wouldn't have been able to do it without their help!

Welcome to *SCAPE Magic Carnival!


Guys hard at work preparing for the show!



My Heroes! Jazz, Norvin, Jack & Jimmy! And don’t forget Xiangzhi, who unfortunately couldn't join us that day!


Just two more weeks to showtime! Have you got your tickets yet?
Click HERE to get tickets!

Find out more at www.MagicCarnival.com.sg!

-Kiki Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Like my blog!