10 July 2010

Watched Voyage De La Vie for the THIRD time!!

Like I said in my previous post, I could watch Voyage de la Vie a hundred times! 97 more times to go...



In case you're wondering, yes, I am kinda weird.. I've got this crazy obsession whereby if I enjoy a good show, I will watch it over and over and over again...  Like I've watched Avatar 3 times, Universal Studio's "Lights Camera Action!" 12 times! Waterworld show 4 times! And Songs of the sea 8 times before i committed myself to watch again for another... hmmm.. almost a hundred times maybe? Now I'm obsessed with universal studio's "The revenge of the Mummy" ride, and I can see myself going for the Firework shows during weekends... All these by the way, are extremely good shows! If you haven't catch'em.. You should!! I guess I just like to immerse myself into a virtually created world, it's an escape from reality.. Gosh I need help!

Anyway, Voyage de la vie was FANTASTIC!!

This time I was invited by Juraidah! the assistant stage manager of Voyage de la vie! Thanks Juraidah!

Dan wasn't in town the last few times when I watched the show, so I invited him along!

We met Andrew & Priscil at the show!!

I know I'm not suppose to take pictures during the show but erm... my dog ate my homework! (can't think of a better excuse..)






This is Viktor Kee, the lead of the show! He is one of the reason I loved the show so much, I have been a BIG fan of his for many years ever since i saw his act in "Dralion" Can't wait to meet him in person!

Here is something you can expect from the show, this is a video of Viktor during Cique du Soleil's "Dralion"! You'll see why I admire him so much! Enjoy!



Juraidah gave me the tickets asking me to spread the words.. so here are the words :
"GO WATCH THE SHOW!!"

Voyage De La Vie is now showing at Festive Grand, Resorts World Sentosa! Grab your tickets at the counter or at SISTIC!


...After the show, Dan treated me to supper!



Interesting China Style table-top BBQ!

Thanks again Juraidah, for inviting me to the show! 97 more times to go.. INVITE ME AGAIN!!

- Kiki Tay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Like my blog!