23 July 2010

An Impromptu Holiday!

Vivien called, literally minutes after I got out of bed "Hey we're on our way to JB! Wanna join us?"

Why not... Moments later we're on our way to a mini adventure!


Had our lunch (my breakfast) at a Japanese restaurant in Danga Mall


We weren't expecting much from this restaurant, but the food turned out EXTREMELY good!!



I ate a slimy eyeball!



For the fun of it, I tried out a totally new hairstyle!


Totally doesn't look like "me" at all!

A couple of head shakes later, I transformed back to "normal"! Had a bad hair day ever since.. Haahaa..


XXXXL T-Shirt!


Viv says i would look good in this.. |-(


Something happened on our way out... MANY malaysian cars made a right turn and we followed... But two police stopped us and gave us a ticket... I wonder what made us so "special" hmmmmmmmmm................


The police took a loooong time writing us the ticket... As if waiting for something to happen.. Hmmmmm.... Nah.. It's probably the heat.. It's a hot weather today.. 


We happily took the ticket!


Shopping Shopping Shopping...

Dinner time!


Vivien commented that most of our pictures are all about food.. haahaa.. what can I say?



Excellent cereal crayfish!

2 Kinds of crabs!

Durians after food!


Looking forward to our next impromptu holiday! Please give me no advance warning! Haahaa..

-Kiki Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Like my blog!