30 July 2010

Gratitude

GRATITUDE!

I am grateful everyday for everything in life, I am blessed with a career that I love so much, my health, my family and my friends and all the people who loves me and supports me in everything that I do..

  

  It is important to be grateful for everything that you have, without gratitude, you can have everything you ever wanted yet not feel happy. Take some time everyday, to think about what you are grateful for. There are so many things in life, right in front of you that many people took for granted.

 Do something nice to people everyday, make a difference in other people's life and remember to always stay humble. The last thing you want is to have wealth and fame, yet lose the respect of everybody around you..

 Happy things will happen to happy people, go out, spread joy and smile to everyone... :-)




















Live life with PASSION!

- Kiki Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Like my blog!